Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Happy New Year

It is that time of the year, when we all take the time to reflect on what we want out of the new year. One of my big goals for 2009 is to finish getting this weight off. I accomplished a portion of it in 2008 (55 pounds gone) but there are many more to go. Wow, what happened, it is sure harder to take off then to put on. I also accomplised in 2008 to read all 4 standard works of the church, WOW, I did it, I want to take more time in 2009 to get more scripture studying done. I find it is the best time in the morning at 4:00 AM, yes in the morning, to read for about 45 minutes then get ready to go to the gym at 5:30 for an hour then home to shower and get ready for a day of work. I want to wish you all the best of 2009 and as one sister in our ward said on Sunday, her motto for this year is "2009 is Christlike time" so I would like to remember that this year.

1 comment:

Michael and Monika said...

i so proud of u and all the goals u are making u look great in the pics keep it up hope i can do what u do love ya tons