Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Dad's Poetry (We love Potty Humor)

The Throne

Here I sit on my throne thinking of all my glory.
Trying to make up another tall tale, another story.
Is this throne made of porcelain or stone?
Either way, it's chilling my butt bone.
I think of others having sat here too
All just thinking of things they need to do.
I write, push a little, push more and read.
Hoping that this ordeal will end, yes indeed.
How much toilet paper do you use?
Is it enough or small enough to make a fire cracker fuse?
Me, I use enough to make a pillow.
I've even had to use the bark of a willow.
Do you give others a relief flush?
Me, I don't. I just let the stink build up and make everyone blush.
Do you read the newspaper and then use it?
I have. When there is no tissue on the roll except for a little bit.
Well here's to you my glory seat.
One last flush until other time when we meet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep it's me Elder merwin. I thought that this was a good one. I hope to hear from ya'll soon. I keep myself posted by going on to your little website and seeing everyone and all the different pictures. Love Justin

Anonymous said...

Ewwwww...Dad, that's gross! I see Corey comes by it honestly though :)

Michelle #2 (aka Corey's Michelle)